Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Prose Poem written by Gorgor Leslie Cheung ---"Event of No Return"

Prose Poem written by Gorgor Leslie Cheung ---"Event of No Return" elects from "Leslie Cheung’s Prose Collection"

J, once again, I went to the seashore alone to listen to the sound of the tide.

…I deeply believe that before the Nth century, the sea was here which had completely recorded the story about us.

…Rotating in the fluctuating great waves, so long as the thought goes into the sound of the sea tides, the spray of memory will get splashed…..

…Once our foot prints marked a trail on the sand in this beach here, welcoming the gentleness of the seascape; an arc was dragged by the flow of that shoulder-length hair of yours which swept pass my gaze gently and swiftly, at once it turned into innumerable amount of circles.

…Thereafter, the circles started to revolve around us incessantly.

Translated by Daydreamer 20080416

哥哥張國榮寫的散文詩---《不再的舊事》 選自《張國榮散文集》

J,我又單獨來海邊聽潮聲了。

一直深信,N個世紀以前,這裡就有一片海,已經把我們的故事,完整的紀錄下來。

回轉在起伏的浪濤裡,只要思維旋進海潮的音鳴,記憶的浪花被飛濺了。。。。。

曾經我們比肩地印下足跡,在這一彎的沙灘上,迎向海景的柔和,那披肩的長發,拖成一道弧,從我凝視的眼帘掠過,頓時圈成無數的圓。

此後,圓開始在我們周遭不停的旋轉。

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:55 a.m.

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:24 a.m.

    may I know the source of this prose poem? is there a link to it? thanks

    ReplyDelete