Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Interview of Leslie by Barbara Yung Mei Ling in 1985(?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGh7_D5UpH8&feature=related

Translated by Daydreamer on January 9, 2008


BY = Barbara Yung Mei Ling
LC = Leslie Cheung

[Yung entering the studio]

LC: I thought an extra terrestian has arrived to visit me, Yung Mei Ling, what’s up?

BY: I am here to convey a good news.

LC: Good news? What good news?

BY: Your song “Wind Continues to Blow” has been nominated as one the Jade Solid Gold songs in the second seasonal awards.

LC: Really!

BY: Are you happy about it?

LC: Sure.

BY: What has been keeping you busy lately?

LC: Apart from working on some movies, I have just finished recording a new record. In the past, the songs that I sang carried heavy influence of western and Japanese pop music, but the songs in this new record of mine will have a greater emphasis on Chinese music.

BY: I believe it must be very pleasant to listen to. In the meantime, let’s listen to the song “Wind Continues to Blow”.

No comments:

Post a Comment